Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jay-Z x Kanye x Lil Wayne x T.I. x M.I.A.

Recipe for success:
• Get together the four top MCs in the game
• Add to an already banging beat an unpredictable hook from M.I.A.s record of the year "Paper Planes"
• Release it to the wolves.


It's debatable whether or not this is from
The Blueprint 3 or from new T.I. album Paper Trail, but I'm going with the latter. I just listened to this 15 times in the last half hour.

My all-blue Yankee is my graduation cap.

JAY-Z, KANYE, LIL WAYNE, TI - SLU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"you can pay for school, but you can't buy class."


As Shane Sparks would say, "He KILT IT!"

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, but that chorus gets annoying and once the novelty of having such star power wears off, this song is just alright. Doubt I'll be playing this a week from now.

Anonymous said...

its on paper trail and jay z liked it so much that ts gonna be on the blueprint 3

ShareThis