Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The New Wine

I've been in this guy's corner since day one. In fact I think he and his crew Typical Cats are the best kept secret in hip-hop. When they roll through NYC they play to like 30 heads who are die hards like me ... I will never fail to understand the slim numbers.

Qwel's new album
The New Wine dropped today. It's next in a long series of solo albums that feature a new producer each time around. You've gotta open your mind for this kind of esoteric material if you haven't already--but guaranteed once you do, it's straight prolific.

We all gettin smarter, but no one gettin wiser.
^ Straight up.


QWEL - FROST SEEDING

Side note: Speaking of classic radio, I was just drinking a brew downtown with my girl Scar and came upon a full game of 5-on-5 with Bobbito's squad! Speaking of...

No comments:

ShareThis