Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Roots On Green Lantern

I'm seriously considering getting Sirius Satellite Radio just because The Green Room hosted by Green Lantern is basically the modern equivalent of Stretch & Bobbito in the 90s. The Roots showed up last night on Lantern's show and threw down six tracks from the new album with a live set, and then Black Thought ripped it on Rap City. Talk about hustle. David Banner also showed up on Green's ripped as hell (what?) and actually kicked some reasonable flow.

I still stick to my guns that Black Thought is the best MC period. Arguments accepted, I know you got em.

I'm smooth like the dude Sean Connery was playing. - Black Thought

Previously:
The Roots ft Mos Def & Styles P - Rising Down
Joe Budden freestyle in The Green Room

No comments:

ShareThis