Sunday, April 6, 2008

Graphic Design + Hip-Hop = A Visual Shitstorm

Dear Mr Nightschool Hip-hop Mixtape Graphic Designer,

I've been meaning to hit you up for a while, I know youre busy doing the new Weezy mixtape cover, but I have this new album coming out, and Im hoping you'll hop on board. If you could use the "glow" feature and a lot of drop shadows, I will throw in a few extra bills for you. Oh ya, cut out a lot of stuff: cars, diamonds, leather suitcases, billfolds, fruit, fuck it ... how about some bears. Just throw it all together like I own the world.


When you're done with your little Photoshop experiment could you head over to The Smoking Section's article on the worst hip-hop covers of all time and compare yourself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you very much.

ShareThis