Monday, October 19, 2009

Fa Sheese

It takes a lot of time to get new school MCs to impress me, and that is definitely true for Fashawn. He put out one dope single, which we gave him proper credit for, but more often than not these one hits don't turn into much.

His EPK (seen above), however, convinced me that he was a genuine dude, especially since he was willing to talk freely about his tough life and it's relationship to his album. I copped it, and it is definitely what he speaks. The single below with Evidence of Dilated Peoples only tells half the story.

Im going to assume Babu is on the beat and cuts on this, because it's old school 90s Dilated.

FASHAWN FT EVIDENCE - OUR WAY

3 comments:

WordSmith said...

From what I've heard, the entire album is produced by our boy Exile. It does have a Dilated vibe though. I'm impressed with what I've heard from this album.

J-Mass said...

"I don't just say this shit 'cause I got lips, man."

Anonymous said...

....................................................................................................

ShareThis