Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gear Up

How to best hide your birthday suit to attract the opposite sex:

REINE ET ROI WINDBREAKERS
When I was six I wore really bright happy colors and all of my clothing was practical and weather-oriented. Whenever the switch came that being a grown-up involved dark colors and being serious, I must have been too busy trying to avoid all the older girls pinching my cheek saying "Adorable!" to have noticed.

MONTRES BLACK AVIO WATCH
The time is Im Fly As Fuck O'Clock.


AIR JORDAN V
Every one of the kwatrillion new companies putting out hi-tops wishes they could duplicate this with such success.

OBAMA BUMAYE! T
Obama = Ali. McCain = Foreman. The result? Let's just hope history repeats itself. All I know is my boy has a stronger left than you do John.

NDC ALITHIA BOOT
The Harvard boat shoe phenomena has been nearly destroyed by all these Billy Burg flemwhas who aren't quite sure whether to look filthy rich or completely homeless, but not one of them has had the foresight to find a boat shoe in a hi-top. When they do my whole steelo is going to be jeopardized...

HUF LEATHER BOMBER JACKET

HUF = Best company of the year.

WHO SHOT BIGGIE SMALLS T
Biggie designs never die, even if they are ready to. For my RBGs.

1 comment:

ShareThis