Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pass The URB

I need to calm down on the Jay Electronica bandwagon. Still, you have to check out the extensive URB interview just published with Jay. Included are such great quotes as:

People will say, ‘How could he be from New Orleans and rap like he does? Fuck where I’m from. I’m from the moon...I rep man and human beings.

Take note that Jay is on the new Roots album dropping next month, alongside Wale, Common, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Peedi Peedi, and Chrisette Michelle. Dude is doing it right! I can't wait to hear what he drops on that one.

JAY ELECTRONICA - EXTRA EXTRA (PROD MADLIB)


Check out this amazing track, beat you might remember from Outkast's classic Return of the G, though it's tightened up and sped up. Listen hard to this one.

JAY ELECTRONICA - DIMETHYLTRIPAMINE

No comments:

ShareThis